Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese
This creamy cheesy meal is perfect for anyone that loves a good comfort food! Makes for the perfect go-to side dish for any cook out of gathering!
- Prepare 2 cups of Nutristore Pulled Pork according to packaging instructions.
- Prepare 5 Cups Nutristore Shredded Cheddar according to packaging instructions.
- Prepare 1lb pasta according to package.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat
- Add flour gradually to melted butter. Mix together.
- Add 5 cups of milk to the pot. Mix until combined.
- Once combined, add 5 cups Nutristore Shredded Cheddar. Mix well.
- Pour cheese mixture over prepared pasta.
- Add in Nutristore Pulled Pork
Leave a Comment
You May Also Like
This tasty soup takes only a few simple steps, and is addicting! Keep this recipe in mind for a cool rainy day.
This perfect breakfast or snack only has a few simple steps and can be ready in minutes! Try customizing the recipe with any of your favorite freeze dried fruits.