Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Check out this easy and elegant appetizer that are a total crowd pleaser to take to holiday parties. Using Nutristore's freeze-dried sausage makes it even quicker, saving precious time that we all have too little of this time of year.
- Wipe mushrooms clean with damp paper towel and remove stems creating a cavity to put the mixture in. Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Combine cream cheese, green onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and parsley. Mix until all combined.
- Drain any excess liquid from the sausage, then add to the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the sausage mixture into the mushroom caps.
- Combine melted butter and breadcrumbs. Roll the mushroom caps in mixture so the tops are all coated.
- Bake 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until tops are browned.
- Let cool 5 minutes before transferring to serving dish.
Categories: Side Dishes, Holiday, Appetizer, Great for Groups
Recipe by Tauna Meyers
Leave a Comment
You May Also Like
This healthy and delicious granola will convince you to never settle for an inferior store purchased granola ever again. Makes for a easy go-to breakfast or snack!
This yummy recipe is good anytime but especially for the holidays. A great gift idea for your family and friends or perfect treat for a holiday party!