This healthy and delicious granola will convince you to never settle for an inferior store purchased granola ever again.
Serving Size16 servings (1 cup serving size)
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a very large bowl and set aside.
- Add the next 5 ingredients to a saucepan and heat on stovetop until smooth and warm - stir.
- Pour liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and stir with a big spoon until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed and wet.
- Place mixture on TWO ungreased cookie sheets (or 9x13 pans if you need).
- Bake for 25 minutes at 325°F.
- Switch pan positions or stir cookie sheet. Bake another 15 minutes at 225°F degrees.
- At this time, add freeze-dried fruit and stir. Bake another 10 minutes at 225°F. Turn off oven and leave granola in the oven for one hour.
- Remove from oven and cool, break into desired sized chunks, and store in an airtight container or in the freezer.
A delicious breakfast or snack with milk. Try it as a topping on yogurt, or ice cream!
Leave a Comment
You May Also Like
Elevate your Valentine's Day with this special Valentine's Popcorn with Freeze-Dried Strawberries! Sweet, savory, and utterly delicious, it's the perfect treat for sharing love ...
Check out this easy and elegant appetizer that is a total crowd pleaser to take to holiday parties. Using Nutristore's freeze-dried sausage makes it even easier and quicker!