Egg and Sausage Scramble
Prep & Cook Time: 15 Mins
This easy egg scramble can be made entirely from Nutristore foods. It is a great way to start your day and it’s loaded with protein to keep you full. It also makes for a tasty, fast and easy dinner.
Try adding Salsa for a southwest flair, or sour cream, bacon bits and avocado just because it's delicious. Or just keep it simple with eggs, sausage and cheddar cheese and enjoy! Serve in a tortilla for an easy breakfast burrito.
- Add 5 tbsp of warm water to the cheese and sausage and stir.
- Add 5 tbsp of cold water to the eggs and stir.
- Let both mixtures rest for 12 mins.
- Combine cheese, sausage, and eggs. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Over medium heat, melt a little butter in a nonstick pan.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook until the eggs are cooked to your preference.
Leave a Comment
You May Also Like
Need a quick and easy weeknight dinner? Fajitas are great for a crowd and a fun build-it-yourself meal. This recipe makes it even easier with less cutting and cooking!
Dreaming of a tropical vacation? Sip on this Refreshing Virgin Pina Colada for a sweet treat by the poolside.