- Soak 2 1/2 cups Nutristore Freeze Dried Ground Beef in 2 cups hot water for 10-15 minutes
- Stir 1/4 cup cold water into 1 cup Nutristore Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese until absorbed.
- Arrange lettuce, beans, tomatoes, cheese and chips on individual plates. Can mix altogether in a big bowl if desired.
- After the Ground has soaked, warm it in a frying pan on medium and add the taco seasoning. Add a few tablespoons of water if it needs more liquid.
- Add seasoned Ground Beef to the salad. Add desired toppings and serve.
Leave a Comment
You May Also Like
This creamy soup is a perfect way to use your freeze dried broccoli, onions, and cheddar and makes for a delicious at-home comfort meal. Serve with some crusty bread and extra c...
If you are fan of Cafe Rio or Costa Vida, you will love this recipe! With delicious Pulled Pork and a multitude of other fresh ingredients, this will be a new fan-favorite.