- Soak 2 1/2 cups Nutristore Freeze Dried Ground Beef in 2 cups hot water for 10-15 minutes
- Stir 1/4 cup cold water into 1 cup Nutristore Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese until absorbed.
- Arrange lettuce, beans, tomatoes, cheese and chips on individual plates. Can mix altogether in a big bowl if desired.
- After the Ground has soaked, warm it in a frying pan on medium and add the taco seasoning. Add a few tablespoons of water if it needs more liquid.
- Add seasoned Ground Beef to the salad. Add desired toppings and serve.
Leave a Comment
You May Also Like
This creamy soup is a perfect way to use your Freeze Dried Broccoli and Cheddar and makes for a delicious at-home comfort meal!
If you are fan of Cafe Rio or Costa Vida, you will love this recipe! With delicious Pulled Pork and a multitude of other fresh ingredients, this will be a new fan-favorite.